ATZ Forums: Check this out! Surviving the Dead Web Series - ATZ Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Check this out! Surviving the Dead Web Series Check this out Surviving the Dead Web Series in Production Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   SurvivingtheDeadTeam 

• Still Breathing
  • Group: Members
Hello Zombie Fans my name is Ryan and I am part of the Surviving the Dead Team. As I did my google search on Zombie Forums yours came up and decided to post and talk about our series here. Our web series Surviving the Dead is Coming out In October in 10 parts. As of right now we are still in pre-production and will begin filming in May through July. So below I will post all of our links for you to check out and follow us as we got through the different stages of production. Now we have a lot coming out such as a Teaser Trailer this week..

Quick Summary: Surviving the Dead is about a group of Teenagers who are living in a zombiefied world and are trying to surviving and fight there way through the zombies.

Links:
Official Site
Blog

Please Comment below if you have any questions regarding the series or anything else on the matter share this with other members of this forum and get the workd out there. Remember to check the blog daily for updates...

Ryan

User is offline   rharmelink 

• Zombie Ensign
Neither of your links work...
Posted Image

• Still Breathing
Im sorry ill fix that today..

User is offline   Morbidfilm 

• Undead Major General
Good luck with your web series. Do yourselves a favor and make sure you stay away from cgi blood. Do not use cgi squib hits or exploding heads. Indie guys are catching shit for that everywhere. If zombie fans didn't let George Romero get away with it in Diary and Survival of the Dead, I'm not sure why indie movie makers think they can as well. There are some easy tricks you can do if you do not have an make-up artist.
www.morbidvisionfilms.com
Bone Sickness
FETUS
BloodPigs
DVD's on sale

• Still Breathing
Thx for the tip Morbidfilm, we thought about doin cgi but as you said it dont always look that good we are looking into doin comprest air type sqiubs to get more real look..

User is offline   Morbidfilm 

• Undead Major General
That's a perfect way to do it. You do not need to use Savini-style squibs with a charge or anything like that. Buy some tubing at Home Depot, pre-cut a tear in the shirt...not a hole. Blood for spraying is easy. Water with lots of red and pour a bit of green in it. Make sure it's dark so it doesn't look like kool-aid when sprayed. If there is any other tips you need for make-up feel free to ask.
I'm just want to help indie people to be able to create their own effects without resorting to cartoon cgi.
www.morbidvisionfilms.com
Bone Sickness
FETUS
BloodPigs
DVD's on sale

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users