ATZ Forums: Read every issue of TWD online for free - ATZ Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Read every issue of TWD online for free Free for now that is Rate Topic: -----

Poll: every issue of TWD free online (1 member(s) have cast votes)

Give link to site that offers all TWD comics for free?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

User is offline   dredez18 

• Zombie Corporal
  • Group: Members
  • LocationNaperville, IL
Sooooooo, I found this site that has every issue of TWD and update it when the new issue comes out. I would love to share it with you guys, but I really only want to give the link to those that will buy it to support Kirkman. Im the guy that buys it by volume but doesnt want to wait till each one comes out to read it. I wanna stay current but not have to buy each comic or go to a comic store to read the issues before the volume comes out.

Should i post the link to the site for everyone? Hoping they share it with others and those others start buying the comic and start watching the show? Just so you guys know, I asked the guy if what he was doing was illegal because I wanted to share it with others and he said It's not and to share with anyone I want, although there is mention that there will be a fee added at a later date.

User is offline   Bad Zombie Night 

• ATZ's 1st Officer & Master Swordsman
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

View Postdredez18, on 21 July 2011 - 11:46 PM, said:

Sooooooo, I found this site that has every issue of TWD and update it when the new issue comes out. I would love to share it with you guys, but I really only want to give the link to those that will buy it to support Kirkman. Im the guy that buys it by volume but doesnt want to wait till each one comes out to read it. I wanna stay current but not have to buy each comic or go to a comic store to read the issues before the volume comes out.

Should i post the link to the site for everyone? Hoping they share it with others and those others start buying the comic and start watching the show? Just so you guys know, I asked the guy if what he was doing was illegal because I wanted to share it with others and he said It's not and to share with anyone I want, although there is mention that there will be a fee added at a later date.

Next time if you have any questions concerning the forum's policy or whether a link is pirated or not, please send DarthJoe8 or myself a private message first. Interpreting the forum's policy and it's rules is not something that should be put up to a vote. Posted Image
Next Chat Room Event......

TBA
When?:
TBA
Time?: TBA

Where?: The Chat Room

What's Showing?: TBA

Hosted By: Darthjoe8

ALL ARE WELCOME

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic