ATZ Forums: High School "NorthView" RPG - ATZ Forums

• (2 Pages) +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

High School "NorthView" RPG My First RPG Ever, I Hope You Guys Like It! :) Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   UndeadBeast 

• Zombie Lance Corporal
  • Group: Members
This RPG contains student-like characters only! No Military or Police related characters here!
RPG contains no firearms or any other sort of type of weapons that relates to firearms in the beginning of the story!
(Beginning means in school, when we get out of the school, we're able to search for military fire arms or public fire arm in-store)
*When finding firearms, don't exaggerate!
F.E: "Hey, I found an RPD Drum Magazine Light Machine Gun with a heartbeat sensor and a grenade launcher attached, perfect!"
That's exaggerating. Apparently, you'll only find RPD's in Military bases or some other country or manufacturer!
Keep it simple and clean!
F:E: "Hey, I found a semi-automatic Scar-H and a Glock 18 pistol!"
Something like that!

---------------------------
My Character Page:
---------------------------
Name: David Huu Dang
Weapons:
1.Small Pocket Knife
2. -Empty-
3. -Empty-
4. -Empty-
Clothing:
Long Sleeve Dark Shirt -inside-
Black Skinny Hoodie -outside-
GAP Black Sweats
and Black Jordan Spizikes!
Hair Color/Style: Black/Brown with Korean Hairstyle!
Height/Weight: 5'8 - 116
Location: North York, Ontario, Canada (That's where I originally live :D)

-------
Rules:
-------
1. Maximum 4 Weapons
2. No Killing Other Characters
3. No Firearms In School
4. No Exaggerating Situations
5. Keep everything Logical

-------------------------------
Zombie Characteristics:
-------------------------------
1. Zombies are able to run for 4 days
2. After 4 days, they slow to a walking pace
3. After a month or so, zombies slowly decay and rot
4. All characters are infected with an odour effect within a rotting zombie!
5. Zombies can only be killed when hit in the head!

---------------
School Map:
---------------

Posted Image

Enjoy Guys! Rate, Enter, And Kick Ass! - UndeadBeast
Posted Image

What Could Be More Scary But Fun...Right? ^_^

User is offline   HarryKantDie 

• Zombie Commander
  • View blog
  • LocationThat little glint in the corner of Revenants eye.
This is the 3rd Highschool RP, it's more developed which I like, I may think about joining...
Thats what you get for being an idiot...

• Zombie Lance Corporal

View PostHarryKantDie, on 06 February 2011 - 01:26 PM, said:

This is the 3rd Highschool RP, it's more developed which I like, I may think about joining...

Thanks :D I hope you join and enjoy it! It is my first RP after all! :P
Posted Image

User is offline   The Final Survivor 

• Zombie Sgt. Major
  • View blog
  • LocationChicago
I like you have a map involved in this RP, but it will rally be up to the players to use it effectively. Looks like it has potential, but I am devoted to an RP already. Good Luck with the HS NorthView RP, you may need it.

• Zombie Lance Corporal

View PostThe Final Survivor, on 07 February 2011 - 05:42 PM, said:

I like you have a map involved in this RP, but it will rally be up to the players to use it effectively. Looks like it has potential, but I am devoted to an RP already. Good Luck with the HS NorthView RP, you may need it.

Thanks For The Support, The Final Survivor, well...if nobody likes it...I guess I'll just have to...make another one eh? :D
Posted Image

User is offline   z0mbie_buddy 

• Zombie Colonel
  • Group: Contributor
  • LocationIn your Moms BED!!!!! ;)

View PostUndeadBeast, on 07 February 2011 - 05:46 PM, said:

Thanks For The Support, The Final Survivor, well...if nobody likes it...I guess I'll just have to...make another one eh? :D

yea i'll join you should make a new thread though because all these post ^ look bad on a RP.Oh and i also don't think that a high schooler would have a pocket knife just saying but as soon as you make another thread if you chose i'll join.Hopefully this is a better HS RP than the rest.

• Zombie Lance Corporal

View Postz0mbie_buddy, on 07 February 2011 - 10:54 PM, said:

yea i'll join you should make a new thread though because all these post ^ look bad on a RP.Oh and i also don't think that a high schooler would have a pocket knife just saying but as soon as you make another thread if you chose i'll join.Hopefully this is a better HS RP than the rest.

LOOL sure thing man :)
Posted Image

User is offline   leveller1 

• Worm Buffet
Urm. I'm completely new to this sort of thing. Can somebody please give me an insight on how to play an RPG like this? Thanks :)

• Zombie Sgt. Major
  • View blog
  • LocationChicago

View Postleveller1, on 31 March 2011 - 05:18 PM, said:

Urm. I'm completely new to this sort of thing. Can somebody please give me an insight on how to play an RPG like this? Thanks :)

So the easiest way to help you out is by giving you simple directions.
1st is to visit RolePlayAcademy.com & go to the play by post tutorials.
2nd is to get ready for very long reads, start with any of the RPs here on ATZ in this same forum & read an entire RP.
3rd is the simplest answer possible. They are not really role playing games more or less just role playing stories. Make a character, & write out what that character does in which ever scenario you place them into & hope people respond to your posts & acknowledge your character so you can continue writing the story & adventure.

If your not going to be commited to reading before you reply in an any RP on the board you may not want to waste your time. Also visit the Undead RPG Forum Rules posted by Darkness. Those will save you grief later. Good luck, & also consider friending & messaging senior members of the RPs that are active.

• Worm Buffet
Ok, thanks :) I will look into it.

So, do I just start on here?

User is offline   Zombreach 

• Zombie Colonel
  • View blog
  • LocationRotting on the beach
This RP never got off the ground. You'll have to look for an active one.

FEEL THE FEAR...LIVE THE HORROR...DREAM THE DREAM...OF NIGHTMARES!

User is offline   Heson 

• Zombie 1st Lieutenant
  • LocationShamblin around
It was for a while then sadly died. I'm tempted to have the character I had made for this RP into another one if I get a chance with it.

• Zombie Sgt. Major
  • View blog
  • LocationChicago

View Postleveller1, on 31 March 2011 - 06:19 PM, said:

Ok, thanks :) I will look into it.

So, do I just start on here?

So yeah, see these 2 below your last post there & above this reponse here? Yup Zombreach & Heson! Those are 2 senior Role Players on the message boards & the forums. Also look for Frallon, ZombifiedBrendan, & HarryKantDie... that about rounds off all the people you might want to know 'round here regarding Role Playing.

Also by looking for an active RP, they generally mean one that's been posted within the last month or 2. Please read them & enjoy, afterwards private message members in those RPs about them & the possiblity of joining. That's just my advice on keeping good form & showing respect to the efforts done before you sir. Be well!

This post has been edited by The Final Survivor: 01 April 2011 - 12:33 AM

• Worm Buffet
Thankyou :) so are you saying this game is legit?

User is offline   Heson 

• Zombie 1st Lieutenant
Think of it less of a game and more of a story. Roleplaying is a joint effort of two or more people of being a part of a story... Or something along those lines. I confused myself saying that. I'm not sure what you mean by legit so I will interpret in my own way.

Is this RP a good/active one?
Answer: Meh, it was decent when it was active but the RP has kinda died down to a halt so I suggest other RPs to join in.

Like TFS had stated, you'd be best off joining an RP that has been active within the last month after reading through it and talking with the prominent figures in the RP if the creator of the RP has disappeared.

And TFS you flatter me but I'm no senior member (I haven't been around a year yet lol). We are just... Well known and respected members. Now Breachy is a senior member of the forums.

User is offline   Zombreach 

• Zombie Colonel
  • View blog
  • LocationRotting on the beach

View PostHeson, on 01 April 2011 - 10:09 AM, said:

Now Breachy is a senior member of the forums.

LOL--that would be both in age and time as a member!

FEEL THE FEAR...LIVE THE HORROR...DREAM THE DREAM...OF NIGHTMARES!

User is offline   Heson 

• Zombie 1st Lieutenant

View PostZombreach, on 01 April 2011 - 11:55 AM, said:

LOL--that would be both in age and time as a member!

Oh I didn't mean it that way, you don't like you've rotted a day since you entered the horde! :happy:

• Worm Buffet

View PostHeson, on 01 April 2011 - 10:09 AM, said:

Think of it less of a game and more of a story. Roleplaying is a joint effort of two or more people of being a part of a story... Or something along those lines. I confused myself saying that. I'm not sure what you mean by legit so I will interpret in my own way.

Is this RP a good/active one?
Answer: Meh, it was decent when it was active but the RP has kinda died down to a halt so I suggest other RPs to join in.

Like TFS had stated, you'd be best off joining an RP that has been active within the last month after reading through it and talking with the prominent figures in the RP if the creator of the RP has disappeared.

And TFS you flatter me but I'm no senior member (I haven't been around a year yet lol). We are just... Well known and respected members. Now Breachy is a senior member of the forums.

Thanks, yeah I did mean legit as in active :) so I'll have a look around the forums for a story I might be interesting. Thankyou, your advice is very helpful.

User is offline   Heson 

• Zombie 1st Lieutenant
No problem and if have questions you can ask any of us. We usually get back to people as soon as we can to answer what they need.

• Zombie Sgt. Major
  • View blog
  • LocationChicago

View Postleveller1, on 01 April 2011 - 04:30 PM, said:

Thanks, yeah I did mean legit as in active :) so I'll have a look around the forums for a story I might be interesting. Thankyou, your advice is very helpful.

Anytime sir. There is plenty of RPs to read that will burn your eyes from the sheer horrid writing, to the positively crafty & imaginative scenes. I read every RP on the board except for the Superhero RP, & then I petitioned the people actively involved in the Role Play to see if I made the cut. :( I finally joined 1 & still am a part of it... also I joined into 1 other RP as a back ground extra & general mood setter LOL (basically I am just a glorified NPC so far).

Breachy, in my opinion is the best of us. If you want an honest opinion, she is your girl to go to, but she is tough to impress! Frallon hasn't mentioned anything here, but he is also honest & very difficult to please... he likes to chase away PCs that don't follow rules or just ruin storylines. Well actually they kind of just quit, but those are the breaks in Role Playing. ZombifiedBrendan is tops as a writer & role playe, his characters always have a charm all their own & always feel realistic & like they are aware of the mood & surroundings of the story in progress. HarryKantDie is the youngest one of my favorite RolePlayers & his abilities are growing as he goes, the young man is filled with fantastic ideas & creative energy. Finally, the most modest of us & a charmer in his own right is Heson. He is always fairly upbeat & possess a keen eye for details & has been called the man of 100 faces... due to all the multiple personalities he has!

Also stop by our blog called A Dark Heart & An Iron Hand. There are wonderful treats to read there as well. Not all of them are active, but some of my favorite Undead RPs in this Forum have been Parker-Pennsylvania RP, Voluteer Search & Rescue Force, A Survivalist RP, California Dreaming, The Aftermath Times RP, & Soldier's Life RP. Some of these RPs are slow moving & some are deadish. But if your really interested in them & read any of them they will kind of give you a great idea of how people play by post here.

Welcome to the forums...

This post has been edited by The Final Survivor: 03 April 2011 - 03:23 AM

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages) +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users