2. Mosquito Hammock with rain fly. I sleep up in the trees when zombies are about.
3. Black three-pouch tactical back pack
4. Rain poncho cammo-with a heavy duty trash bag as a sleeping bag it can be made into a quick shelter
5. First Aid kit
6. Crow bar-need to forage and open doors and windows up
7. Good pair of gloves-kevlar fisted ones like for riding motorcycles are nice but hard to wear when you are working
8. Magnesium body fire starter
9. Good pair of boots for walking
10. A good dog.
Look inyo SOC backpacks, I have one that I bought when I was training at Camp Pendleton. Wiley X gloves are good, and pretty cheap, at least here, and if you look at military surplus sites you could probably find a bivysack which is a goretex shell for a sleeping bag.