ATZ Forums: Searching For Specific Zombie Film Related Title - ATZ Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Searching For Specific Zombie Film Related Title Avid Zombie Film Viewer Searching For Post 2000 Film Name Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   Gorza 

• Still Breathing
  • Group: Members
So I've seen nearly all zombie movies (Good, and bad) possible, but one particular film name has escaped me, and I have been trying to find a specific movie for years now.

I have searched through a bunch of different "top X lists", and "best zombie lists". and have been unable to find this film.

I will give my best description of the movie, and the only thing l am sure of is that it was post 2000-2005, but probably before 2011.

The movie stars a hitman esc. character whose is tasked with killing someone in the beginning of the film. He is rather distressed from killing these people, and after the outbreak he goes to find his family, or someones family. I dont remember who the people are, but he brings the to an auto shop who has bunkered down to fix a car thats engine went out. Shortly after they arrive they are attacked, and are forced to leave for a different location, and after that lm not sure what happens since its been such a long time, but the movie ends with the main character (The Hitman esc. character) having a rather epic "suicide so every one else can escape" scene that he shares with another person, in a shipping yard kind of area (A helicopter that they planned to take exploded so they instead search for a boat, but end up getting over ran so that the suicide escape scene can happen)

A couple other things l remember is that it seemed like a british film, and that the family or whatever pursued by the hit man dude turned good was somehow important because she might of been immune.

I have seen every zombie movie that l possibly could have, but this single flick, and the name escapes me. No matter how hard l try l cant find the name of this film. By sheer volume zombie movies have melded together, but this movie stands out to me as one of the gems.

If it helps as well l classify this movie as "Parkour Zombies" as probably one of the goofiest aspects of the movie is just nonsense zombie parkour for chase suspense.

I will check this post every day for a week. If anyone has insight on this movie, all contributions are appreciated.

If topics have been made regarding this subject, l feel that the information is too thin to provide an accurate search on a topic search function, but if lm wrong please guide me in the right direction.

User is offline   Bad Zombie Night 

• ATZ's 1st Officer & Master Swordsman
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

View PostGorza, on 01 March 2017 - 01:54 AM, said:

I will give my best description of the movie, and the only thing l am sure of is that it was post 2000-2005, but probably before 2011.

The movie stars a hitman esc. character whose is tasked with killing someone in the beginning of the film. He is rather distressed from killing these people, and after the outbreak he goes to find his family, or someones family. I dont remember who the people are, but he brings the to an auto shop who has bunkered down to fix a car thats engine went out. Shortly after they arrive they are attacked, and are forced to leave for a different location, and after that lm not sure what happens since its been such a long time, but the movie ends with the main character (The Hitman esc. character) having a rather epic "suicide so every one else can escape" scene that he shares with another person, in a shipping yard kind of area (A helicopter that they planned to take exploded so they instead search for a boat, but end up getting over ran so that the suicide escape scene can happen)

A couple other things l remember is that it seemed like a british film, and that the family or whatever pursued by the hit man dude turned good was somehow important because she might of been immune.

I'm not absolutely certain but it sounds like you might be describing the movie Devil's Playground (2010)? I can only recall watching a few scenes... Posted Image

Here's some linkage...

IMDB: Devil's Playground (2010)

Trailer: Devil's Playground (2010) Trailer

Movie: Devils Playground - full movie (watch it here on YT... 'Super Crappy' quality but beggars can't be choosers!)

Hope this is what you were looking for... Posted Image

Next Chat Room Event......

When?:
(Read Announcement:
Chat Room is Temporarily Ou...)

Time?: TBA

Where?: The Chat Room

What's Showing?: TBA

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic