ATZ Forums: Any idea which film this is? - ATZ Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Any idea which film this is? Apologies for very weak explanation!

User is offline   Nicholas 

• Still Breathing
  • Group: Members
Hey guys/gals.

Wondering if you can help here (and if you can, incredible, because the description you'll be given if poor at best).

I saw a trailer on Youtube about 6 months ago. I believe it was a recommended watch based on watching some other horror/zombie trailers.
The trailer didn't give much away.

There was a young woman (hard to tell from memory, maybe between v late teens and mid 20s). She was describing living in the woods (alone) and the trailer gave me the impression that the film wasn't just another all out horde after horde action fest (not that that isn't okay when you're in the mood).

The only part of the trailer I can really remember other than her peaceful in the woods and near a lake is a part when she's obviously being chased by zombies and runs up to and then through a hole in a chain link fence.

So, to recap, I've given you immense detail here. A girl in the woods alone runs and crawls through a fence.

Any takers? If so, thanks in advance.

Nick

User is offline   chicagowhitesox1173 

• Zombie Major
  • LocationChicago Illinois

View PostNicholas, on 14 November 2016 - 08:03 AM, said:

Hey guys/gals.

Wondering if you can help here (and if you can, incredible, because the description you'll be given if poor at best).

I saw a trailer on Youtube about 6 months ago. I believe it was a recommended watch based on watching some other horror/zombie trailers.

There was a young woman (hard to tell from memory, maybe between v late teens and mid 20s). She was describing living in the woods (alone) and the trailer gave me the impression that the film wasn't just another all out horde after horde action fest (not that that isn't okay when you're in the mood).

The only part of the trailer I can really remember other than her peaceful in the woods and near a lake is a part when she's obviously being chased by zombies and runs up to and then through a hole in a chain link fence.

So, to recap, I've given you immense detail here. A girl in the woods alone runs and crawls through a fence.

Nick

Were they fast zombies?

User is offline   Nicholas 

• Still Breathing

View Postchicagowhitesox1173, on 20 November 2016 - 03:43 AM, said:

View PostNicholas, on 14 November 2016 - 08:03 AM, said:

Hey guys/gals.

Nick

Were they fast zombies?

I've literally just this minute found it!
'Here Alone' is the film name. https://www.youtube....h?v=FErIMuFc-8g

User is offline   Bad Zombie Night 

• ATZ's 1st Officer & Master Swordsman
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

View PostNicholas, on 21 November 2016 - 11:19 AM, said:

I've literally just this minute found it!
'Here Alone' is the film name. https://www.youtube....h?v=FErIMuFc-8g

2016? That's a new one! Never would have gotten that one. Posted Image

Trailer seems interesting... I think I'll put this one on my 'must see' list. Posted Image

Next Chat Room Event......

When?:
(Read Announcement:
Chat Room is Temporarily Ou...)

Time?: TBA

Where?: The Chat Room

What's Showing?: TBA

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic