Posted Image
Next Chat Room Event......
When?:
Sunday 2017

Time?: 9pm/ 8c

Where?: The Chat Room

What's Showing?: The Walking Dead, Season 7

JOIN MOVIE NIGHT!! Sign up here: http://www.allthings...-sign-up-sheet/

"Wake up, sucker! We're thieves and we're bad guys. That's exactly what we are. We gotta find our own way." Peter Washington

If you have to ask, "is it a zombie?", chances are, it's not a zombie...a founding member of NaZSquad. Ka-Pow!!

User is offline   Assassin42 

• General of the Undead
  • Group: Members
I and my wife were right it would be Abraham. But the second shot with taking out Glen was a hell of a surprise. Reportedly Steven Yeun wanted Glen to be killed by Negan because it is a major event in the storyline. And he said Glen should not be denied this from happening.

User is offline   zombie surfer 

• Undead Brigadier General
Brilliant opening episode, agree Glen was a shock but i thought it gave the show some grit that i felt it was losing, if they had went with easier targets it would not be true to what the show was originally about.

My wife was in bits throughout this episode.
Posted Image

User is offline   SWAT Zombie 

• Necrotic Blackguard of Nurgle
  • LocationVictoria, Australia
I like how they first killed Abe to trick the readers of the comic but then went "HAHAAAAAA GLENN DIES AFTER ALL, MUDDAHFUGGAHS!!!" :zombie2:
......First floor, flesheater dead!....................................................................
...Posted Image................ Posted Image................Posted Image
..........Clearing second floor!......................Beware the TaZ Squad.............Elmo knows where you live!

George 8:36 - My zombies are dead, 28 Days zombies are not. KA-POW!!

http://g4tv.com/vide..._Left_4_Dead_2/

User is offline   DarthJoe8 

• Dark Lord of the Undead
  • Group: Super Moderator
Posted Image Finally back on this Sunday!
When?:
Sunday 2017

"Wake up, sucker! We're thieves and we're bad guys. That's exactly what we are. We gotta find our own way." Peter Washington

If you have to ask, "is it a zombie?", chances are, it's not a zombie...a founding member of NaZSquad. Ka-Pow!!

User is offline   zombie surfer 

• Undead Brigadier General

View PostDarthJoe8, on 10 February 2017 - 11:40 AM, said:

Posted Image Finally back on this Sunday!

That means it will be Monday in the U.K
Posted Image

User is offline   chicagowhitesox1173 

• Zombie Major
  • LocationChicago Illinois
First three episodes have been somewhat meager.

User is offline   Crombie 

• Zombie Major
If they wanted the audience to sympathize with Dwight, they should have worked it in much earlier, and not made him such an asshole. The way it stands his character is probably at Lori-level hate, and people hated her mostly for statements that were from the worst character in the comics!
S.miling T.idying U.rban D.ads
S.T.U.D. ID# 696-969-696-6969
Smacking zombies upside the head, and loving the ladies for 32 years.

I like Dwight, he's between a rock and a hard place but now things have changed for him, so what does he have to lose? His comic character is one of my favorites of the series.
When?:
Sunday 2017

User is offline   Crombie 

• Zombie Major
That is interesting, see I never hated the comic book Lori, but they screwed her character in the TV show. Especially by merging her with "Carol", the worst character of the comic books.

I have not read that far into the books to have any opinion on comic book Dwight, but now it just makes me think that they did not do his character justice in the show by always playing him out as an "asshole".

He should have been played as an ambivalent character from the first, and then maybe I might be able to sympathize with him. Instead they made him more confusing. He was too simple to remember things, but he remember to bring beer and pretzels? On top of that if he was that simple, how is he able to formulate any proper plans?
S.miling T.idying U.rban D.ads
S.T.U.D. ID# 696-969-696-6969
Smacking zombies upside the head, and loving the ladies for 32 years.

But he did play the ambivalent character. When we first meet him, he's on the run with the girls, they're trying to escape Negan and the crew. Sure, later he does some pretty messed up things but he knows that he's being watched, while his wife is under Negans control...he always seemed bothered at what he was being forced to do. Now that his wife has escaped, it now allows him to make his move. He is very important in the comic with regards to overthrowing Negan,

Another interesting thing. When they meet Daryl and he offers to help them, instead they take his stuff and split...they knew that their only chance was to get as far away as possible and that Daryl could never actually help them, because of how powerful Negan is. :popcorn:
When?:
Sunday 2017

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users