Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

America Horror Story 3: Coven Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   RIP 

• General of the Undead
  • Group: Members
  • LocationGeorgia, USA
I think this 3rd season of America Horror Story: Coven is the best so far of the series. I love this season 3 and it has zombies in it and better kills.
"Nobody knows what Heaven holds, I only guide you to this goal and you have to find your way cause nobody knows the answer. Don't be afraid Heaven will wait for all those who acted right. No more tears and pain, I promise you won't suffer." - Solitary Experiments

User is offline   DarthJoe8 

• Dark Lord of the Undead
  • Group: Super Moderator
I still dig the first series a little more, but they're all pretty freaking sweet. :popcorn:
Next Chat Room Event......
When?:
Sunday 2017

Time?: 9pm/ 8c

Where?: The Chat Room

What's Showing?: The Walking Dead, Season 7

JOIN MOVIE NIGHT!! Sign up here: http://www.allthings...-sign-up-sheet/

"Wake up, sucker! We're thieves and we're bad guys. That's exactly what we are. We gotta find our own way." Peter Washington

If you have to ask, "is it a zombie?", chances are, it's not a zombie...a founding member of NaZSquad. Ka-Pow!!

User is offline   zombie surfer 

• Undead Brigadier General
I've not seen any of these yet but I'm intrigued the more I see it advertised.
Posted Image

I know that the first season is available on netflix. :popcorn:
When?:
Sunday 2017

"Wake up, sucker! We're thieves and we're bad guys. That's exactly what we are. We gotta find our own way." Peter Washington

If you have to ask, "is it a zombie?", chances are, it's not a zombie...a founding member of NaZSquad. Ka-Pow!!

User is offline   RIP 

• General of the Undead
  • LocationGeorgia, USA
So far season 3 is my fave and even has some zombies in it and it's the goriest season yet.

Tonight is the new episode at 10pm EST. I love this season.
"Nobody knows what Heaven holds, I only guide you to this goal and you have to find your way cause nobody knows the answer. Don't be afraid Heaven will wait for all those who acted right. No more tears and pain, I promise you won't suffer." - Solitary Experiments

User is offline   zombiekilling 

• Worm Buffet
I've watched the first two seasons on netflixs. I think that it's a great series for sure.
If you haven't watched it I highly recommend it.

Going to have to look out for the zombie episodes.

User is offline   RIP 

• General of the Undead
  • LocationGeorgia, USA
Last weeks episode was kinda boring but tonights episode is suppose to be good and gory I think from the previews.

User is offline   RIP 

• General of the Undead
  • LocationGeorgia, USA
This past week's episode was very good and gory. I think the series finale is this week so be sure to watch it if you are a fan of the series.

User is offline   RIP 

• General of the Undead
  • LocationGeorgia, USA
Tonight is the season finale of AMS: Coven!

It's great stuff. I love this show.
When?:
Sunday 2017

User is offline   chicagowhitesox1173 

• Zombie Major
  • LocationChicago Illinois
I watched the second season and didn't care for it at all. I did like the first season. I will watch season 3 but I am very weary on it after watching season 2.

User is offline   RIP 

• General of the Undead
  • LocationGeorgia, USA

View Postchicagowhitesox1173, on 29 January 2014 - 04:23 PM, said:

I watched the second season and didn't care for it at all. I did like the first season. I will watch season 3 but I am very weary on it after watching season 2.

Season 3 is the best and has a lot of kills and gore and even an episode with zombies in it.

User is offline   chicagowhitesox1173 

• Zombie Major
  • LocationChicago Illinois
Well the zombies sound appealing for season 3. The thing that really made me hate season 2 was that name song scene where the whole jail is dancing. The whole scene screamed mom and pop horror yet the season tryed to be shocking by having lesbians as lead characters.

There was a lot going on in season 2. Aliens, Nazi death doctors, interracial marriages, serial killers, human beasts living in the forest, angels, demons, religion, etc....and all you got out of it was lesbians? LOL :drinker2: No doubts, some of it made no sense and was confusing, like the aliens made little sense.

The zombies were cool in season 3, it was well done.

Season 3 was awesome. Last nights show from beginning to end was excellent. :popcorn: As happy as I was with how they ended it, I'll miss it. They could do a spin off just on the witch school premise.
When?:
Sunday 2017

User is offline   svrkev 

• Still Breathing

View PostDarthJoe8, on 30 January 2014 - 11:58 AM, said:

There was a lot going on in season 2. Aliens, Nazi death doctors, interracial marriages, serial killers, human beasts living in the forest, angels, demons, religion, etc....and all you got out of it was lesbians? LOL :drinker2: No doubts, some of it made no sense and was confusing, like the aliens made little sense.

The zombies were cool in season 3, it was well done.

Season 3 was awesome. Last nights show from beginning to end was excellent. :popcorn: As happy as I was with how they ended it, I'll miss it. They could do a spin off just on the witch school premise.

This was the best series, mainly because it was the most modern so it attracted A TON of new viewers, especially teens. Still, I think Ryan Murphy got lost in his own writing towards the ending just like he does with EVERYTHING he puts on TV, from Glee to Nip/Tuck. Still, I enjoyed it.

User is offline   AlexmenPa 

• Zombie Private
  • Group: Banned
I enjoyed Murder House the best but Asylum is the better season by far. Much better story, atmosphere, characters and ending.

I was bored out of my mind during Coven.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users